Senior Project Manager f/m/d
Location: Bavaria (Near Augsburg)
Our client is one of the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products to the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands with more than 20.000 employees in 17 countries and the EMEA headquarters near Augsburg. As the Senior Project Manager you will report to the Project Manager Europe, IT.
Our client is looking for an experienced senior project manager. You will ultimately be responsible for the success or failure of the projects. The senior project manager must be a multi-tasker with excellent organization and time management skills, and a superb communicator. You should excel at getting the best out of the people and projects. Additionally, you are comfortable in reviewing processes and working with stakeholders to identify and implement process improvement opportunities as you lead a project.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Effectively organize and provide project leadership from ideation through implementation
- Understand project requirements and solutions to manage scope and project effectively
- Collaborate with the project sponsor and business owners to create project charters to define scope, stakeholders, risks, milestones/deliverables, dependencies, and measures of success
- Identify and plan for interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
- Development of detailed project plans that allow for tracking of progress including resource allocation and availability to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and on-budget
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of projects including the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation to include project plan, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps
- Set and communicate project related priorities and coordinate regular follow-ups to ensure timely delivery
- Provide leadership and motivation to the teams/projects you are managing
- Proven working experience in project management ideally in a Manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in Project Management is desired
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods, and techniques
- Ability to prioritize, coordinating changes, and adapt as necessary
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with a PPM software tool such as MS Project, Daptiv, Planview, JIRA, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (Documents in English) preferably with a cover letter to our consultant Matthias Ludwig, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.