Our client is a pioneer in innovative kitchen tools with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, US and China. They specialise in the development and management of brands, focusing on all areas that enhance and simplify home living. Their portfolio consists of multiple premium quality brands. We are looking for an experienced “Head of Marketing (m/f/d)” to manage one of these brands and all of its global marketing activities.
- Sector: consumer & retail / Home living
- Location: Germany / Switzerland (remote)
Your Main Tasks
- Partner with our chosen external agencies, building effective strong relationships.
- Communicate and execute the brand strategy and vision.
- Working in partnership to implement the priorities of reviewing and to resharpen the brand positioning, purpose, and visual identity across all customer touchpoints, as well as to optimising consumer visibility and conversation.
- Responsible for the company-wide brand- and marketing activities across all channels (both in retail/POS and online).
- Collaborate and work closely with the local trade marking teams in all markets.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing actions and tactical campaigns (including social media) in close coordination with the responsible partners and inhouse teams.
- Co-ordinate global market requirement in close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as sales, R&D and actively support the markets and media plans.
- Management and coordination of global marketing budget (offline and online)
- Approximately half of the time worked will be required from our Zurich office, the other half may be worked remotely. The office time will not be set days, but will be determined and driven by the projects/meetings etc
- Extensive and proven experience/track record as a lead marketing professional / Brand Manager (at least 5 years) in a small to mid-sized company within the FMCG industry.
- Experience of household goods/kitchen wares is desirable but the ability to think outside of the box and to challenge the status quo is essential.
- Demonstrated track record of working globally and cross-functionally with internal and external partners.
- Excellent visual ability and proven record of brand driven mindset and expertise.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at all levels and inspire.
- Commercially focused and highly results driven.
- Strong project management skills, ability to prioritise workload, within tight deadlines and to a high standard.
- Personable, approachable, articulate, entrepreneurial.
- Demonstrates a hands-on style to drive people, product, and profits.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills.
- Extensive experience in SEO, SEA and SMM
We are looking forward to receiving your online application preferably with a cover letter to our consultant Marcus Kunkel, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.