Our client is a pioneer in innovative kitchen tools with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, US and China. They specialise in the development and management of brands, focusing on all areas that enhance and simplify home living. Their portfolio consists of multiple premium quality brands. We are looking for an experienced “Head of Marketing (m/f/d)” to manage one of these brands and all of its global marketing activities.
- Sector: consumer & retail / Home living
- Location: Germany (remote)
Your Main Tasks
- Lead and manage the marketing team at headquarters, coordination with the USA marketing team
- Review and to resharpen the brand positioning, purpose, and visual identity across all customer touchpoints and optimise consumer visibility and conversation
- Responsible for the company-wide brand and marketing activities across all channels (both in retail/POS as well as online)
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing actions and tactical campaigns (including social media)
- Co-ordinate global markets requirement in close collaboration with sales, R&D and actively support the markets and media plans
- Management and coordination of global marketing budget (offline and online)
- Gather market intelligence, customer and competitor insight and identify new opportunities, execute the brand strategy, and ensure competitive advantage.
- Experience as a lead marketing professional / Art Director / Brand Manager Preferably in the field of household goods/kitchen wares.
- Ability to set brand vision and strategy to ensure sustainable brand development
- Excellent visual ability and proven record of brand driven mindset and expertise
- An engaging, high pace leader with credibility at senior management level
- Proven success of leading and mentoring a marketing team in multiple markets and countries
- Commercially focused and highly results driven
- Ability to prioritise workload within tight deadlines and to a high standard
- Personable, approachable, commercial, articulate, entrepreneurial
- Demonstrates a hands-on style to drive people, products, and profits
We are looking forward to receiving your online application preferably with a cover letter to our consultant Marcus Kunkel, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.