Sector: Pharmaceuticals /
Location: Remote /
Our client is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services, benefitting from a long history in high-tech R&D and production. The company is of German origin, with a global presence, and thrives on a solid and long-term-oriented mindset, culture and organization. The business field for this role is one of the main growth drivers of the company and offers a sound perspective for future career development. Our client is already working with the top global players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. In its ambition to grow the customer base and also drive business through digital channels, the client is looking for a Sales Manager (all genders) to develop the EMEA market in these fields.
- Identifies and acquires new customers from the biotech industry, CROs / CDMOs, universities, medical centers and compound pharmacies
- Leads sales pitch for new digital / biotech opportunities and skillfully negotiates new deals and price changes.
- Promotes digital and biotech products and platforms/channels (online-shop, cold calls, trade fairs etc.).
- Motivates, coaches and leads colleagues on digital and biotech strategy and online shop usage.
- Aligns specific needs with local supply chain and operation managers to execute sales budget & opportunity management.
- Enhances conversion rate on the Online Webshop in cooperation with the support team (marketing, IT shop management) in the frame of the agreed budget.
- Continuously identify and develop new commercial processes as well as improve current practices to increase sales efficiency
- Plan and execute projects with a structured approach to follow through and reach agreed upon milestones
- A degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or similar field (Bachelor or higher)
- 5 years of experience and a successful track record in sales (direct or digital) in an international B2B environment
- Strong background in opening and growing customers for technical products and solutions B2B
- Proactive sales professional with a passion for “hunting”
- Excellent skills with business supporting IT tools
- Excellent business skills (pricing/margins etc.)
- Fluent in English, advanced knowledge in German is a plus
- Ideally an international experience (organization, sales responsibility) in pharmaceutical environments
- Agile mindset and experience
The role offers
- Personal and career growth potential in a thriving global organization
- A work environment with lots of possibilities within a healthy and people-centric company and culture
Salary package: Attractive package (base + bonus)
Our Partner Oliver J. Peters in Cologne / Germany is looking forward to receiving your application for this role.
Please make sure you have all relevant documents available in English and in a PDF format.