Sector: Medical Devices /
Location: Home Office /
Our client is a large international MedTech company with a growing product and solution portfolio. Within an international framework, the above position offers a lot of opportunities and responsibilities for any proactive and ambitious sales professional. We are looking for a candidate to support the ongoing growth in Germany at the earliest possible date.
Your main tasks
- Build up relationship to key customer targets, in particular with CathLabs
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by winning new customers
- Achieve sales volume and margins in your area
- Use insights and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business
- Research prospective customer organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to involve in the purchasing process.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus within their organization.
- Maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty, resulting in long-term contracts for supplying your products
- Set up a business plan to achieve targets and derive individualized goals for each customer account
- Perform product tests
- Collaborate with Account Managers to optimize the overall strategic approach to the accounts
- Manage public tenders and price quotations in collaboration with the customer service, product management and sales leaders
- Participate in the launch of new products and apply our marketing strategy in the field
- Organize symposia, conferences and regional exhibitions to promote your products
- Perform competitive intelligence on your products
- You successfully completed a degree in economics or a comparable education in the healthcare field
- You have gathered clinical knowhow and relevant job experience in hospital sales in the field of interventional radiology, angiology or cardiology
- You have several years of Industry experience and knowledge of hospital decision-making processes and, ideally, tendering strategies
- You have successfully and consistently delivered targets in a very competitive market and complex sales environment
- You possess strong communication and influencing skills
- You have persistent customer focus and networking abilities
- Ideally, you have worked in an international and dynamic company environment
- You are an analytical thinker, self-starter and team player
- You are fluent in German and operational in English, spoken and written
The role offers
- Being part of a world-class sales team with a lot of freedom and responsibilities
- An economically healthy and independent company with ambitions and plenty of opportunities
Remuneration: Attractive package incl. company car
After entering your personal data, you will be guided through our application process. Our consultant Oliver J. Peters in Cologne is looking forward to receiving your application documents in English.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files.