Our client is a global provider of state-of-the-art pharmaceutical and medical device packaging. With more than 40 production sites world-wide, the company is a go-to-partner for the leading healthcare companies in their need for innovative and reliable solutions in drug handling and delivery.
The Germany headquartered company is currently turning into a growth company as innovation leader, solution provider and system integrator, with customer centricity being at the heart of this strategic transformation.
In order to fuel the growth with the existing blue-chip customer base, the global Key Account team is looking for an internationally experienced professional, who can take a dedicated set of client relationships to the next level.
if you have successfully managed large international customers and would like to become part of this growth-story and a superb team, then there might be a lot to talk about and assess the mutual match.
Sector: Healthcare, Packaging
Location: Remote / Germany
Your Main Tasks
- Drive development of robust key account plans including comprehensive action plan to expand SOW for each account and enhance profitability.
- Map organization of each selected key account and ensure that engagement action plans are built and implemented for key stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives (with BU Sales, Marketing, Product Management, R&D, or General Management) aimed at
- Defending and growing SOW
- Increasing profitability
- Developing a robust new business opportunity pipeline
- Implementing a VOC action plan
- Lead key negotiations and resolution of issues which arise with accounts on matters related to product performance, pricing or services, in coordination with the sales teams
- Ensure accurate forecasting and budgeting, applying value selling methods and smart pricing
- Provide customer transparency (customer structure, competitive position, customer’s own strategy) and provide key-account requirements to the organization
- Coordinate the involvement of the company personnel, including support, service and management, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Preferably a degree in Business (Bachelor or higher) or a comparable education with a focus on sales and marketing
- 7+ years of experience in B2B sales incl. substantial account management responsibility
- Strong background in value-add B2B sales with complex supply chain requirements
- Affinity for complex technical products and solutions
- Proven capabilities in international leadership of teams and individuals
- International experience (organization, responsibility) and interculturally experienced
- Strong customer and market orientation and strong commercial acumen to enable effective margin management
- Highly structured approach and exceptional organizational skills needed to instil focus and discipline in the key account management, leading to a well-defined service proposition for each account
- Substantial Industry knowledge in packaging and/or pharma and/or medical device market
- Fluent in English and French, German skills are an important asset.
The Role Offers
Growth potential in an important transversal leadership role with global scope
Become part of a growing high-performance team in a set-up that offers room for personal development
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Oliver J. Peters, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.