Head of Procurement f/m/d
Sector: Automotive, Leisure / Travel & Tourism
Our client is an expanding company that develops and produces customized vehicles for various recreational activities. To manage its further growth, we are looking for a plant in southern Germany for the Head of Procurement f/m/d.
Your Main Tasks
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the procurement process for a plant.
- You analyze the existing contracts, suppliers and processes with regard to improvements and optimize them in terms of efficiency, quality and costs.
- You will also look at the external and internal flow of materials and ensure that production is optimally supplied with the required items while at the same time ensuring cost-optimized stocking.
- You are responsible for a procurement volume in the double-digit million euro range and purchase various product groups, such as wood, metal, plastics, electrical components, and more, in Europe.
- You develop the existing team in the mid-term.
- You conduct a regular purchasing controlling and reporting to the management.
- Continuous optimization of processes in the new ERP system (SAP)
- Completed degree or vocational training, preferably with a focus on business administration, procurement, or equivalent experience
- Experienced in the field of procurement in a manufacturing company, preferably from a medium-sized company with a connection to the automotive industry
- Leadership experience is an advantage
- First experience with change processes would be preferred
- High enthusiasm and motivation to drive things forward
- Very good knowledge in English and fluent in German
The Role Offers
- Expanding company in a growing business field
- Opportunity to actively contribute ideas and implement them
- Manage the department and develop your own team
- Develop yourself and learn on the job
Remuneration: appropriate package
After entering your personal data, you will be guided through our application process. Our consultant Philipp Fellmann in Cologne is looking forward to receiving your application documents in English. Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files.