our client is a leading tire manufacturer with production facilities and research centers in Asia, North America and Europe. The company has 20.000 employees and their products will be fitted to nearly all OEMs. To expand the OE business they are looking for a Technical Account Manager OE (m/f/d) in their R&D team.
Your Main Tasks
- Main contact for OEM customers for non-commercial topics and build-up and maintain constructive relationship
- Communicate customer requirements during RFQ, development and approval phases
- Lead regulary meetings with Project Team to ensure timely development and status updates
- Follow-up on all tire development projects with responsibility for on & off-site technical assistance to OEMs
- Organize joint-tests with OEMs, submit new tire specifications and review the results with development teams
- Ensure compliance to OEM product requirements
- Initiate and actively manage technical projects with OEMs
- Support tire legislation and certification for the target markets of each project
- Identify & develop new businesses opportunities and gather information about new trends and OEM activities
- Academic Degree in Engineering or in a field related to the position
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive Engineering
- Experienced in dealing and communication in OE projects - Preferable in tire industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Fluent in English - Any other additional language is a plus
- Open-minded, team work and cross-cultural communication
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Christian Faehndrich, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.