About the company
Our client is a subsidiary of an international technology group with a dynamic, transformative and diverse corporate culture. Our client's approximately 500 employees are responsible for the technological development of the group's global brands.
One of the teams is responsible for the development of innovative products for the acquisition, processing and delivery of video content for one of the group's most important brands using artificial intelligence.
We are searching for a new Tech Lead (m/f/d) Video Management Systems for this area, who shares the groups‘ enthusiasm for creative and open exchange and working in agile, interdisciplinary and diverse teams.
- Industry: IT, Software & Services
- Location: Berlin
- Focus on developing modern products together with a small team.
- Helping the team to be focused, productive and make tactical decisions - in short, leading the team to growth
- Responsible for architectural and technical decisions as well as continuous improvement of the products
- Model successful software development, know and apply modern working methods and standards, develop best practices
- Practical implementation of artificial intelligence
- Understanding the importance of and experience in implementing automated testing
- Work closely with the product owner, attending meetings together to represent and explain technical aspects of the product to external and internal customers
- Automation of development processes and infrastructure
What you will bring
- At least five years of professional experience in the provision of online services and In-depth knowledge of the entire product development process
- Experience with different programming languages and paradigms
- Extensive expertise in concepts to increase the quality and robustness of software products (TDD and BDD)
- Expertise in the application and integration of AI services
- Team-oriented and sovereign at fostering an agile company culture
- Hands-on, communicative as well as a high level of self-management, innovativeness and results-oriented action
The role offers
- A working environment that allows autonomy and freedom to realize own ideas
- A wide range of further education and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours with option to work remotely
- An attractive remuneration package
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Our partner, Ms. Anne-Corinne Buggel will contact you.