Our client is one of the largest multinational IT consulting and systems integration services companies. As a Senior Manager or Consulting Partner, you would play the role of a thought leader to establish relationship with existing/new customer CISOs, leverage on those relationships to enhance our clients Cloud & Infrastructure security and Zero Trust footprint, build pipeline and generate billable opportunities for delivery teams while working with the Sales & Solution Teams.
- Industry: IT-Consulting and system-integration
- Location: Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Munich, Hamburg or Essen and/or remote (Hybride model)
Your Main Tasks
- Build relationship with CISO / CXOs by understanding their Cloud & Infrastructure security needs. Contribute to the development of Cloud & Infrastructure Security and Zero Trust strategy and its alignment with business growth plans
- Partner closely with the Sales Teams to build healthy business pipeline. Grow our clients Cloud & Infrastructure Security and Zero Trust footprint while leveraging the security solutions to address client’s specific challenges
- Generate billable opportunities for yourself and the delivery team across projects
- Cross-sell and bundle value propositions across Cloud & Infrastructure Security solutions/services along with Zero Trust
- Design appropriate winnable value propositions to address the implications of Zero Trust, Cloud & Infrastructure security threats/ trends/ legal and regulatory changes on customer’s business
- Develop market aligned offerings while working with alliances and technology partners
- Develop process/reusable assets
- Build Customer Referenceable Stories/Client Testimonials
- Resolve delivery escalation
- Familiar with Industry/Sector trends
- Must have held a leadership role in the Cloud & Infrastructure security consulting space for a minimum of 5 Years
- Must have worked with Global System Integrators or Leading Consulting organizations
- Must have 10+ years in the domain of Security & Risk Management
- Must have expertise in one or more of the following areas of Cloud & Infrastructure Security: Zero Trust, AWS, GCP, Azure, Infrastructure security, etc.
- Analytical skills to conduct technology and risk assessments, gap analysis, identifying (re)engineering or (re)architecting initiatives
- Effective time management skills for completing assignments within budgets and calendar schedules; identifying opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Problem solving skills to generate innovated ideas and challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, UML)
- Two or More Certifications among CISSP, AWS Certified Security Specialty, Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Azure 500, MS 500, C|CISO etc.
- Spoken and written German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (English) preferably with a cover letter to our consultant Mr. Matthias Ludwig, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.