For our client, a leading global manufacturer in adhesives industry with worldwide brands, we are looking for an international "Key Account Manager EIMEA (m/f/d)" for the B2B division Adhesive Technologies. The position is part of the strategic business unit Adhesives Packaging & Consumer Goods.
In this position you will assume responsibility for one or more top customers.
Your Main Taks
- Marketsegment: B2B-Adhesive Industry, Chemistry, Hygiene Products, Nonwovens
- Location: Düsseldorf, Home-based
- Leading all commercial activities for the baby diaper, adult incontinence and female care business for a multinational customer as Senior Key Account Manager
- Identify key/unmet customer needs and translate into a joined innovation roadmap and sales opportunities, while being key contact person for the business with the customer in the EIMEA region
- Develop and execute regional Key Account strategy with the according growth & defense plan linked to global customer strategy
- Develop, guide and manage a team of diverse local account managers (no direct reports) in the countries major focus on India, GCC, South Africa and Europe
- Manage daily business operation together with customer service and cross functional teams (application engineering, product development) and Corporate-functions (quality, operations, supply chain, accounting etc.)
- Negotiate initial/ongoing pricing, tenders and commercial contracts, including also technical & quality agreements by aligning customer standards and our clients requirements/commitments
- Contribute in global projects for KAM & Sales and Marketing excellence
- Profound commercial experience in Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management with multinational customers is required
- Strong track record in sales function and/or technical experience in industries served (Hygiene/Personal Care Industry is recommended)
- Ability to influence, motivate and create relationships at all levels, strong internal and external communication skills
- Self-driven entrepreneurial mindset to find new business opportunities
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English & German
- Openness to travel mainly inside EIMEA region
We look forward to your online application (including references, preferably with a cover letter) stating your salary expectations or your current salary and naming your earliest possible starting date. Mr. Stefan Müller will get in touch with you.
For reasons of better readability, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (m/f/d) is avoided. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.