Interim Regional Finance Manager (Europe/Africa) (f/m/d)
Sector: Technical ceramics
Location: Hessen and Remote
Our customer is a medium-sized, leading manufacturer of technical ceramics and systems for the foundry industry, especially crucible products for use with all non-ferrous metals.
Your Main Tasks
- Lead all financial planning and analysis for the region including forecasting, budgeting, and presentation of monthly financial results.
- Business partnering with the regional General Manager (Europe and Africa).
- Providing quality and insightful reporting and analysis to regional management.
- Using the Shared Service Team as support, take overall responsibility for the presentation of monthly financial results
- Identifying key drivers to performance demonstrating an ability to communicate these drivers clearly to key stakeholders.
- P&L accountability.
- Financial Controlling.
- Management and optimisation of working capital within the region.
- Ownership of the annual budgeting process for the region.
- Preparation and timely submission of local statutory reporting including taxation.
- Supporting investment proposals with high quality, reasoned financial analysis.
- Day to day management of a finance analyst and students based at site.
- Ownership of adhoc tasks as requested by the Finance Director.
- Professional finance qualification or a degree in a relevant subject.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in finance operations and FP&A.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, high engagement levels.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills.
- ERP experience required, SAP is preferred.
- Business fluent German and English.
Location: Hessen and remote
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Scope: Full-time (5 days per week)
Daily rate: Please state your all-in daily rate
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (English) including project list preferably with a cover letter to our consultant, Mr. Matthias Ludwig, stating your daily rate and your earliest possible availability. We will contact you as soon as possible.