Business Development Manager Europe, Piling Rig f/m/d
Ref. Nr.: 98357
Industry: Mechanical engineering
Our client is one of the largest global construction equipment manufacturers worldwide. Sales, service and maintenance are provided through a european network of dealers.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (f/m/d) for the market launch of EU-specific piling equipment in the UK and Europe.
- You will be responsible for the marketing and sales of piling equipment in the UK and Europe
- You will identify, develop and implement effective sales plans, action plans and strategies
- Maintain open communication and collaboration with internal cross functional departments
- Support R&D to improve current product and develop new products through active participation in product reviews
- Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators based on market and competitive insights
Your profile, what we expect from you
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the construction machinery industry
- Familiar with office software Excel, PPT and other applications, with the ability of data analysis, summary and presentation
- Good professional quality, strong sense of responsibility, coordination and communication skills and strong ability to work under pressure
- Willingness for long term business travel within Europe
- An experience of other well-known brands in the pile driving industry (rotary drilling rigs, diaphragm wall grabs, etc.) is preferred
- Challenging task in international sales
- Efficiency through short decision-making processes
- Extensive social benefits that you can expect from a progressive company
- Very attractive salary package and company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your online application (including references) to our consultant Wolfgang Reim, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Mr. Reim will then contact you.
Executive Placement & Interim Managementwww.eoexecutives.com