Our client is a leading toy manufacturer with headquarters in Germany and currently employs more than 100 people. In the context of a newly created position, we are currently exclusively looking for a Key Account Manager BeNeLux (m/f/d).
- Sector: consumer goods/toy industry
- Location: remote
Your Main Tasks
- Responsibility for the support of defined key accounts
- Operational implementation of marketing and sales strategies
- Forecast planning and budget management
- Negotiating with suppliers and customers
- Development of customized marketing concepts
- Preparation of offer presentations
- Participation in trade fairs
- Acquisition of new customers
- Business administration degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the sales department of a branded goods manufacturer in the FMCG environment, ideally in the toy sector
- Experience with offer presentations
- Strategic-analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Strong willingness to travel within the sales area
- Business fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP desirable
We look forward to receiving your online application (including references, preferably with a cover letter), stating your salary requirements or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date. Ms. Nadine Alt will get in touch with you.
For reasons of better readability, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (m/f/d) is waived. All references to persons apply equally to all genders.