Our client is a global player in the field of testing-inspection-certification (TIC) services with its headquarter in Germany. More than 20.000 employees are working very closely with the clients out of offices in more than 70 countries. Reporting to the highest levels of the organization, we are looking for the future Head of Global Key Account Management (f/m/d), who can lead a team of 10 people and ensure a strong growth with a growing number of global key clients. Our client is targeting major and globally distributed production structures, where services from several business fields can add value to their business. The role comes with an already significant revenue volume and will bring challenges with regards to organizational and operational excellence, to consistently grow this portfolio of essential clients.
- Sector: Testing, Inspection, Certification
- Location: Remote / Home Office
Your Main Tasks
- Day-to-day management of a team of around 10 people with global responsibility
- Management and development of corporate key accounts with the responsible key account managers and across several business lines of the organization
- Leading of sales and pricing negotiations and support of the key account managers in the closing of frame agreements and operational management
- Development and roll-out of key account strategies for ambitious and sustainable growth
- Implementation of state-of-the-art analysis of competitors and market developments
- Ensures the development, implementation and continuous improvement of Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), processes, systems, templates, tools and reports
across the group.
- Interaction with key accounts on highest organizational levels in support of operational KAMs
- Reporting to the corporate Sales & Marketing board
- Implementation of a growth spirit within the department
- Preferably a degree in Business (Bachelor or higher)
- 10+ years of experience in account management for international clients
- Strong background in sales of complex B2B-services
- Leadership / team management experience
- International experience (organization, sales responsibility) and interculturally savvy
- Experience in B2B sales management (direct sales & cooperations)
- Authentic team leader and manager
- Passionate about quality and client relationships
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language is an advantage
- Strong service mind-set and solution focus
- Change management experience
The Role Offers
- Growth potential in an important account management position with global responsibility and top-management visibility
- A work environment with a leading, ambitious, and financially stable player that offers room for personal development
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Oliver J. Peters, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.