Our client is a family-owned manufacturer, that has been setting standards in the field of dental and medical instruments for almost a century. Being active globally through a network of subsidiaries and well-established reselling partners, our client is aiming to substantially grow its revenue base internationally.
To facilitate this growth and intensify the interaction with the partner and customer base, our client has decided to establish this strategic new role in the organization. Reporting into the Business Unit Director for the business area, this role offers an outstanding challenge and perspective for experienced (medical device) sales managers and leadership professionals. In this position you will be able to strategically contribute to the future sales set-up and, through your experience and actions, shape and develop the organization of the future.
- Sector: Medical Devices
- Location: Remote
Your Main Tasks
- Draft and execute a strategic market development plan for your region in close cooperation with the 3 product fields
- Influence and drive the organizational transition and development of the company
- Challenge the status-quo, break-down of sales strategy per country and implementation with the local sales partners
- Drive the development and sales strategy for the future pillar “Digital Services”
- Responsibility for revenue and P&L targets for the assigned countries and region
- Development of relationships and regular visits of key customer contacts
- Monitoring of market developments (competition, products, pricing) and improvement of local and regional sales channels
- Decide and align on regional marketing budgets and activities together with product management and global marketing
- Support in developing the requirements for future products and (digital) services
- Management and development of the direct reports in area sales and regional market management
- Strengthen the competitive position of the company by ensuring profitable growth
- Preferably a degree in Business (Bachelor or higher) or a comparable education with a focus on sales and marketing
- 8-10 years of experience in sales with a manufacturing dental or medical device company
- Strong background in B2B sales (direct and indirect) of high-quality products
- Leadership / team management experience
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to market challenges
- International experience (organization, sales responsibility) and an established network in several countries
- Passionate about quality and client relationships
- Fluent in English and (ideally) operational German, additional languages are a clear advantage
- Agile mindset and experience in matrix organizations
The Role Offers
- Growth potential in an important sales position in a truly international set-up
- A work environment with lots of possibilities for growth and participation within a healthy and people-centric company and culture
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Oliver J. Peters, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.