Our client is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services, benefitting from a long history in high-tech R&D and production. The company is of German origin, with a global presence, and thrives on a solid and long-term-oriented mindset, culture and organization. The business field for this role is one of the main growth drivers of the company and offers a sound perspective for future career development. Our client is already working with the top global players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. In its ambition to improve sales processes globally and across the product range, we are looking for a Pricing Excellence Manager (all genders) to work with the management team on this opportunity and to support the ambitious growth plans.
- Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Packaging
- Location: Remote / Germany
Your Main Tasks
- Responsible for optimizing price management and professionalizing pricing strategies, systems and processes.
- Develop and improve dashboards and analytics as well as tools and systems for external and internal price monitoring.
- Initiate, steer and lead global projects for all sales employees within the business field regarding different pricing aspects.
- Be the go-to expert for pricing-related questions and directly contribute to successful negotiations with major accounts.
- Contribute to the improvement of Commercial Excellence within the business field and evaluate pricing-related training needs with all relevant stakeholders.
- Support of sales and pricing negotiations and of the key account managers in the closing of frame agreements or designated big deals
- Support in the design, updating and fine-tuning of the trading-strategy for the business field and its key markets
- Preferably a degree in Business (Bachelor or higher) with a strong affinity towards technology and natural sciences
- 3+ years of experience in sales or commercial excellence in a high-tech production environment
- Strong background in B2B sales structures with complex supply chain requirements
- Knowledge in B2B pricing: price strategy, value and competition-oriented pricing, price analysis of key accounts and regional customers, online pricing / ecommerce pricing
- International experience (organization, responsibility) and interculturally experienced
- Experience in complex corporate structures
- Experience in data analysis and modeling, Pricing Software Tools and in independent management of strategic projects and change
- Passionate about quality and client relationships
- Fluent in English, German skills are an important asset, and any additional language is an advantage
- Strong service mind-set and solution focus
- Change management experience
The Role Offers
- Growth potential in an important transversal role with global scope and top-management visibility
- A work environment with a leading, ambitious, and financially stable player that offers room for personal development
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Oliver J. Peters, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.