Technical Account Manager
- Responsible for representing the company and selling its products and services to assigned major accounts, specifically employ a high-touch, high-value sales model to successfully position the company’s technology into accounts.
- Responsible for developing strategic customer relationships and new account sales across the territory.
- Developing a robust sales pipeline leading to the achievement of personal and team quotas.
- Primary focus of this role is end-user sales and the role is responsible to drive end user new business sales.
- Grow the business and deliver results to meet/exceed assigned target.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities. Support our Resellers, and make strategic business plans to drive business with partners. Includes negotiation, coordination and business decisions to close deals.
- Develop reference accounts in select sectors with priority according to guidelines.
- Develop and present professional sales presentations, control project progress at each stage, make constant sales calls and follow up with any potential leads, work with partners aggressively to close deals and finalize contracts, meet/exceed sales quotas and revenue goals. Provide effective communication of Company’s technology value propositions and solutions.
- Manage partners' sales forecast reports as well as short-term/long-term business plans in an effective manner.
- Understanding of the business and skills on how to generate new Sales opportunities.
- Business development skills required to define and manage a territory plan.
- Strong relationship selling skills within the channels community.
- Understanding of business organizations and their buying cycles is required.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills are a must.
- Practical experience using influence management to achieve goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the market, the customer, region and partner landscape.
- Strong technical, pre-sales background.
- Experience with Unified communications i.e. PABX, Telephony, VOIP
- MCSE or CISCO certifications will be advantageous