Our client is a family-owned dental equipment manufacturer, that has been setting standards in their field of products for almost a century. Being active globally through a network of subsidiaries and well-established reselling partners, our client is aiming to substantially grow its revenue base internationally.
To facilitate this growth and intensify the interaction with the market, the customer and prospect base, our client has decided to establish this strategic new role in the organization. Reporting to the Head of EMEA for the business area, this role offers the possibility to take a sales organization to the next level by taking on change and management responsibility. In this position you will be able to contribute to the company´s growth strategy and shape the development of the UK sales organization.
- Sector: Medical Devices
- Location: Remote
Your Main Tasks
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve sales and growth targets for the country in close coordination with Head of EMEA and Global Heads of PM and PD.
- Independent control, management and further development of the sales activities in the country (costs and organization) for the successful and sustainable achievement of the sales targets as well as for the further development of the market position
- Identification, expansion and further development of (relevant) sales channels
- Establishment or development of direct key customer relationships
- Intensive market monitoring regarding competition, price and product developments
- Coordination and definition of regional marketing goals and budgets with Head of EMEA and stakeholders product and marketing departments
- Price setting, taking into account market and cost requirements as well as overall brand positioning and profitability goals
- Responsibility for the technical content of communication and advertising measures (analog and digital)
- Continuously challenging the organizational setup to the requirements resulting from market demands, profitability, and overall corporate objectives
- Preferably a degree in Business (Bachelor or higher) or a comparable education with a focus on sales and marketing
- 10 + years of experience in sales with a manufacturing dental (or medical) device company or their sales channels in the UK is a must
- Strong background in B2B sales (direct and indirect) of high-quality products
- Leadership / team management experience desired
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to market challenges
- Passionate about quality and client relationships
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience in matrix organizations
The Role Offers
- Growth potential in an important sales position in a solid and growing company
- Possibility to shape and develop a national sales organization
We are looking forward to receiving your online application to our consultant Oliver J. Peters, stating your salary expectations or your current salary and your earliest possible starting date.
Please have the most important documents ready as PDF files. We will contact you as soon as possible.