HR Business Partner
- Overall role and responsibilities will be to manage key HR processes and supporting management with successful delivery of the HR function at all stages of the employee lifecycle. The role holder will be expected to work with the wider HR team to help drive forward the global people agenda through participating in global HR projects and programs.
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Performance Management Coordination and management of all performance review processes
- Learning and Development Draw-up a training plan in line with staff training requirements and drive implementation of the plan. Coordination of all learning and development initiatives with the assistance of group, liaise with senior management to define key training priorities.
- Employee/Labor Relations Management of all employee and labor relations matters and providing guidance and support to Exco
- Balance & Inclusion Responsible for implementing and monitoring company's Balance & Inclusion policies and suggesting additional relevant initiatives for the South African office.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in an HRBP position, preferably within Financial Services. Workday and Cloudpay experience would be advantageous and sound knowledge of Labor Law is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates with financial services, advisory and consulting experience.
R1.2M - R1.4M