About our Client:
Our purpose is making life better. We are a global healthcare provider delivering measurable clinical quality through a diversified offering and a people-centered approach.
Analytics Manager, reporting to the Head: Analytics.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the realization of an organization driven by evidence-based decision-making, and as such, this is a strategically important position. The role is responsible for ensuring that senior management, business and other key stakeholders are equipped with insights from data that can inform their strategic decisions, but more than that, for designing and building the engine for the delivery of data insights.
- Ensure that our client can drive business value through reporting and analytics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand analytics needs and how these evolve.
- Responsible for clarifying client requirements and translate analytical concepts into client-friendly terminology, meeting all analytical requirements.
- Oversee the analytics infrastructure and toolkit and ensure that it remains fit for purpose in support of organizational goals, researching best-in-breed solutions on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee and manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and domain experts.
- Develop and nurture a high-performance, quality-obsessed, collaborative culture with other leaders in the broader data and analytics team.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the application of advanced analytics to solve business problems
- Drive innovation in the analysis of data.
- Be accountable for applying advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics that uses cutting-edge data science and machine learning techniques to guide evidence-driven decision-making.
Effectively communicate to senior management, business, and staff in the data and analytics team the value and importance of analytics and the business possibilities that flow from its insights.
- Honors-level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or a cognate analytical field, or other equivalent qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics environment, using descriptive and predictive analytics to inform business decisions.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Familiarity with relevant analytics tools, including big data solutions.
- Healthcare experience will be a definitive advantage.
The company has mandated that all employees be COVID-19 vaccinated.