About our client:
Our purpose is making life better. We are a global healthcare provider delivering measurable clinical quality through a diversified offering and a people-centered approach.
Business Reporting Management, reporting to the Head: Analytics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing and delivering the company’s reporting and visualization strategy and requirements, providing guidance and expertise across various business functions by transforming data and providing valuable, actionable insights. The role will entail leading a team of data analysts, visualization and reporting specialists and BI solutions architects, ensuring timeous and high impact delivery.
- Responsible for coordinating business reporting tasks for the organization, including creating effective strategies to analyze information, conduct research, and implement reporting solutions for products and services.
- Work with the Head: Analytics to understand key business questions and develop reporting approaches to inform solutions.
- Work with the Data Development Manager to identify data transformations and pipelines to optimize the delivery of reporting insights.
- Implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
- Supervise efficient delivery of all Data Analytics and Business Reporting projects, based on solid requirements analysis, to ensure consistent project realization of objectives.
- Supervise and ensure efficient performance of employees in the function.
- Assess all reporting requirements and develop a long-term strategy for various reporting solutions.
- Coordinate with the data team and ensure compliance with all enterprise data governance standards.
- Monitor the work of the Business Reporting team and ensure effective implementation of all projects to achieve all client objectives.
- Develop a BI service culture that builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Ensure that the BI Toolset is aligned with the data and analytics strategy
- Minimum Bachelors degree in statistics, actuarial science, mathematics, computer science or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, with a track record of delivering data-driven reports to businesses and understanding business needs from this reporting role.
- 1+ years of management experience
- Healthcare experience will be an advantage, especially in a hospital environment.
The company has mandated that all employees be COVID-19 vaccinated.