About our client:
Our purpose is making life better. We are a global healthcare provider delivering measurable clinical quality through a diversified offering and a people-centered approach.
Data Operations Manager, reporting to the Head of Data.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and overseeing the efficient and effective management of assets in the company’s data ecosystem.
- Manage the data operations team responsible for maintaining LHC data assets, ensuring that these are kept up-to-date and fit for purpose.
- Manage regular (daily, weekly, monthly) data ingestion and updating processes, ensuring accurate detection and quick resolution of any errors or other issues.
- Manage regression testing on databases to ensure data integrity after modifications.
- Work closely with the Data Development Manager, who is responsible for developing new data assets off the foundation of the existing assets, and ensure seamless integration of the new data assets into existing structures, where applicable.
- Understand the needs of users, particularly the Analytics team, to ensure that data infrastructure supports their reporting and analysis needs optimally.
- Ensure compliance with data governance standards.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent field, or other equivalent qualifications.
- 5+ years experience in data management, with 1+ years in a management capacity
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the ETL process
- Experience in dealing with large unstructured datasets
- Advanced SQL and TSQL expertise
- 3+ years experience in SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS development
- 2+ years experience in cloud-based data environments, with expertise in MS Azure a strong recommendation
- Proven expertise in data architecture (design, development, and/or management)
- Healthcare experience, in particular in a hospital advantage, would also be an advantage
The company has mandated that all employees be COVID-19 vaccinated.