Head of Recruitment
Suitable candidates must:
- Understand and align to the company value proposition.
- Will be responsible for developing and executing recruitment placements and to ensure recruitment goals are met with the best possible talent in the market.
- Liaising with internal departments to clearly understand recruitment needs.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the role to be recruited for from the hiring manager in order to draft appropriate job specifications.
- Ensure the sourcing of potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media and posters, when required.
- Manage the hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Provide hiring manager with shortlist of candidates and skills summary in line with the internal SLA.
- Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Ensure offers and remunerations are in line with industry norms and fair equitable and relevant legislation.
- HR degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of at least 8 years recruitment including search and headhunting. Ideally, experienced in both "in-house" and agency recruitment.
- Management experience essential, having successfully managed a team of recruiters against set deliverables and SLA.
R800.000.00 - R1.100000.00